Intent to Withdraw

Intent to Withdraw

If you are an undergraduate student thinking about leaving Ontario Tech, you must complete the following 2 steps.

1. Complete this Intent to Withdraw form (note that this is not an official request to withdraw from the university).


2. Complete the Withdrawing from the University form which will you receive to your student email account.

Please note: Graduate level students must fill out the Graduate Studies - Request for Program Withdrawal form instead.